November 29, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

We ventured out with my dad this past weekend to pick out a Christmas tree. We've had a fake tree for the last 6 years so we felt it was time to get a real tree. I truly missed the smell of pine in the house during the holidays. Last year, I bought a wreath, so I was able to get the pine smell for a short period of time.

The kids had fun picking out the tree. The tree lot opened up the day after Thanksgiving. We were there the Sunday after Thanksgiving and I was shocked to see that so many trees were all ready bought! Now, we did find a nice tree of course but I didn't realize it was going to be slim pickens. We'll go back in a couple weeks to cut the tree down and bring it home to decorate. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner.






No comments:

Post a Comment