March 15, 2012

So Blessed

I'm so blessed to have such an amazing support system while Geoff is away. In one day, I had so much help.

Today, I had to travel to Las Vegas for work. My AMAZING mother in law spent the night to help me out in the morning because I had to be in Long Beach by 7:00 a.m. Unfortunately, my flight was delayed by 2 hours. LB Airport has to be one of the most boring airports in the world. Lucky for me, I had a laptop. I decided to bring the new Adele Live in Concert DVD to watch on the plane. Thank goodness I did, because that DVD passed the time away beautifully since the flight was delayed. I Love Adele.

My WONDERFUL friend picked up Peyton from her Girl Scouts meeting and took her home to Grammie. She's also the WONDERFUL friend that has been helping me out with getting Peyton to her softball practices and games. She even takes pictures during the games so I don't miss a thing.

My SUPER FABULOUS sister took Peyton to Back to School night. I was totally bummed that I missed back to school night. My SUPER FABULOUS sister took this cute little picture of Peyton.


On this crazy day, I ended up home around 8:30. When I got to the front door, these were waiting for me from Grammie and girls. The card was so cute. Peyton is learning to do bubble letters. So she put all our ages on the front of the card. When I opened the card, it said "Welcome home mom."


Thank you to all that have helped me. I'm so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment