May 26, 2012

A Beautiful Wedding Reception

The girls and I went to a lovely wedding reception for the daughter of one of my co-workers. Everything about the evening was perfect. We had such a wonderful time and I really enjoyed taking pictures during the reception. Peyton and Logan kept talking about the beautiful princess in white.  The bride truly looked like a princess!

I loved the invitations!
The car was in the backyard and held all the gifts in the trunk.
Such an amazing cake.

The sweets table.



Beautiful bride with her dad.
I loved the brides hair and dress...stunning
Logan was mesmerized by the bouquet.
The father-daughter dance brought out a lot of tears.
The bridesmaids performing a little number for the guests
Peyton was watching the bride throw the bouquet.  She was in awe!
Proud parents!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute wedding~!!! Please tell the proud papa that I said congratulations~!!!

    ReplyDelete