July 23, 2012

Someone Got Her Ears Pierced....

The girls and I were at Crystal Court to meet my girlfriend for dinner on Saturday night. We walked by the little jewelry store and I asked Logan if she wanted her ears pierced. She said, "Yes!" There was so much confidence behind that little voice. So we walked in to the store, she picked out her earrings and she sat on the big chair like a brave little girl. Logan didn’t care that her sister was chirping in her ear that it was going to hurt, really bad. I think Peyton told her it was really going to hurt, at least 5 times. Logan didn't care, she was getting her ears pierced! So two ladies from the store pierced her ears at the same time. I was afraid if they did one ear at a time, they were only going to get one earring in her. Once they counted to three and simultaneously pierced her ears, she cried for about 15 seconds, and then she was fine. My brave girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment