December 14, 2012

My Little Niece Turns 21!

The first week of December, I went to San Diego with family and friends for my nieces 21st birthday. Trying to keep up with a 21 year old is exhausting! I could have used an extra day to recuperate because of the lack of sleep. We went to some great restaurants, hit up several clubs that played my favorite music and we danced till we couldn't dance any more! Happy Birthday to my super fun amazing niece!

That's my niece... isn't she so pretty!

Can you believe this is mother-daughter?



Madi has her big girl drink.




Lunch at Urban Mo's Bar and Grill.  Best food ever!





One eye bandits.



Did someone say... butter?














I love Madi in the background of this picture.

The girls are working it!




Dancing in the cab.


Lisa giving the cab driver some love.



Sunday brunch at Lips.  So entertaining!












No comments:

Post a Comment