June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to daddy! Here are a few pictures of Geoff and the girls. They are growing up too fast!





Geoff had to work on Father's Day so we celebrated last Wednesday by going to Islands for dinner and then we had family game night. The girls are pretty good at Jenga!  







 



On Father's Day, we went to my brother's house for a chili cook-off.  I Googled "best no bean chili recipe ever" and came up with this chili recipe.  $50 bucks later, I came in 3rd place out of 8. The only ingredient I had was sea salt so I had a whole lot of spices and meat to purchase. My dad was one of the taste tasters and he really had a great time!

The chili cook-off winners!




Auntie Carol made this yummy smores cake.



 

Cousins with papa.



No comments:

Post a Comment