November 4, 2013

Pasta Party ~ Gnocchi Style

Saturday night, our family came together for a pasta party at my parent's house. In the past, we made ravioli. Check out photos here and here. This time around, we made gnocchi. My dad's cousin Karen and his cousin's wife Fran came in town from Northern California. We also met my second cousin Shannon and her family who came in from Texas. My sister Karen came down from Oregon with a friend as well.

As you can see by the photos, we made a whole lot of gnocchi! We made three sauces to go with the gnocchi, butter and sage, Gorgonzola and a marinara sauce. My favorite was the Gorgonzola.

We had such an amazing evening with friends and family!


















{We celebrated birthdays too}




{we took this picture on Friday night... all my sistas and my brother}

No comments:

Post a Comment