September 6, 2011

A Very Special Birthday

I had the best birthday ever! My day started off with breakfast at Panera and lunch at Taco Rosa with co-workers. After work, I headed to my parent's house for the best homecooked meal in the world... my mom's famous chicken and rice. I made a special request the day before and I was so excited to learn that my mom was going to make one of my favorite dishes for my birthday. It's the little things that make me happy. Geoff made my favorite vanilla cake from Trader Joes. I decided to hand the camera over to my sister so I could finally get some family pictures. I'm always the one behind the lense, but not this time. We did some really silly poses but the girls had a blast, and so did I.

My card from the girls.  Isn't it berry special. :)

Who would I thought, a feather in her hair could make her smile so big.  She LOVES it.
It can be very difficult to get a family picture.
My beautiful blue-eyed girls.
No frosting... just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment