May 21, 2012

Mini Vacation to San Diego

Geoff and I took a trip to see the Angels play the Padres at Petco Park. This was the first time Geoff and I have ever seen the Angels play. I've sat with him in the stands if he came to visit during a home game but that's about it. Wish the Angels would have won the series but unfortunately, no. We did have a great time with Shane and Cassie on Friday night and then Brooke, Ty, Annie and Tom came to see the game with us on Saturday night. We stayed at a wonderful hotel called Hotel Indigo. It had an amazing view of San Diego! Thanks Grammie for watching the girls!

The view from our hotel room.
And a little closer...
The bird on the shoulder of this statue of Tony Gwynn makes me giggle.

They are happy to get their first beer at the ballpark

Trout, Shane and I before Friday night's game
Geoff and I during Friday night's game
Cassie and I at the Marriott after the game

  Heading to the ball game.
The Saturday Night Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment