May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day festivities started the Friday prior to Mother's Day. I went with Logan to her class for Muffins with Mom. Logan made me a very special candle holder, a beautiful card and she made two signs that talk about why she loves me so much.

Logan and I in her claasroom.  Love the card she made me.
Logan made this beaded candleholder.
Logan and her special friend from school
Logan with her teacher

I got home on Friday and Peyton couldn't wait until Mother's Day to give the gifts that she made at school.  She was so excited to watch me open the gifts.  She made this little vase and paper flower at her after school program.  She made the pot and yellow flower pen in her first grade class.


Love these girls!


Sunday morning, Grammie came over and Geoff made breakfast for all of us. In the afternoon, we went to my parent's house for dinner. This was the first Mother's Day since my mom passed away so I had some difficult moments throughout the day. My dad put a big smile on my face once we got to his house because he picked out the sweetest card that just meant so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment