December 15, 2013

Holiday Photos and Decorating the House for Christmas

Logan recently asked me when she was going to see Santa so she could tell him what is on her Christmas list. So we decided to get the girls dressed up and we took a trip to Crystal Court to meet Santa. After meeting Santa, I decided to take some photos around the mall to potentially put on this year's Christmas card. The girls were in rare form posing for their photos. Check out these silly girls.








{perfect for the Christmas card, right?}

Once we finished with the photos, we headed home to decorate the Christmas tree and put out nativity sets that were once my moms. She loved to collect them, so I keep the tradition going by having the girls help me put them together every year. So far, we have 6 different nativity sets.


{this was Peyton's first ornament}


{our very kid friendly Christmas tree}

{this is my favorite nativity set that was my moms}

{Peyton picked out this nativity set from my mom's collection}

No comments:

Post a Comment