November 9, 2010

Pre-Halloween Fun

To start our Halloween festivities, we headed to Geoff and my mom's office for their annual pumpkin patch. Our good friend Ella and Cousin Nick joined as well. My girls LOVE getting their face painted, as you can see. After the pumpkin patch, we headed to Ruby's for lunch. It was a great day and we look forward to this pumpkin patch every year!





Peyton's school had a wonderful Fall Festival. Peyton enjoyed seeing all her friends dressed up in their Halloween costumes. We had this little picture made of Peyton. It looks like her evil enemy with those eyes. :)


I volunteered at Peyton's school, the Friday before Halloween (which was her birthday too). The class made these super cute masks. I got a chance to meet some of the mom's, which was really great. Peyton LOVED that I volunteered in her class and she begged me come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment