November 7, 2010

I Can't Keep Up

Obviously, I've had issues with time lately. I'm sure you can tell, as it's been a while since I updated this blog. I promise to be better about updating and keeping the blog current. One thing I've change about the blog is the size of the photos. I spoke to my other blogger friends and they told me trick so the photos appear larger. Thanks my blogger friends!

I'm going to sum up what we did during the month of October, exluding Peyton's birthday. Peyton's special day deserves a whole post of its own. I'm also going to prepare a separate post for Halloween as well.

October weekends were filled with Peyton's soccer games and spending time with friends.



We headed to Tustin Tiller days with several families on one Sunday afternoon. This was the second year in a row that we have gone to the festival.




Last but not least, I went to Williams-Sonoma and purchased a Sprinkles cupcake mix kit. The cupcakes were just ok. I think I like the ones straight from Sprinkles best. The girls had fun decorating, and that's all that counts. Here is what our cupcakes looked like. Can you tell Logan loves frosting?

No comments:

Post a Comment