October 17, 2011

Homemade Birthday Wreath

As some of you may know, I'm not the most crafty person out there. So, trying to make something at home was a big step for me. Here it goes...

Recently, we went to this party. On the front door was the cutest balloon wreath that matched the theme of the party. I thought it would be cute to create one with several different colors so I could hang it on the front door during the birthday month of the girls. Peyton's birthday is coming up at the end of the month, so I headed to Jo-Anns and bought the supplies. I was shocked at how inexpensive everything was. I did have to make a separate trip to Target to pick up the balloons. Grammie stopped by Target and picked up some additional colors too. Peyton really helped out and it only took us a day to finish. What do you think? Thanks friend for the great idea!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you getting your craft on with wreaths and cookie pops and such!!! And look at you getting your blog on with all these wonderful posts!!! Love, love, love it~!!!

    ReplyDelete