May 21, 2010

The Girls New Room

So far the girls have been in their new room for 3 weeks and they love it! Daddy painted one of the walls this week... a very pretty pink. Once we get things hung up on the walls, I'll post pictures. Now I just need to find new comforters or duvets for their beds. I've checked Target, TJ Maxx Home Store, Pottery Barn Kids and several places online. I'm having issues deciding because there are so many cute things to choose from. How does one decide and do I get matching ones? ARGH!!! I did get a super cute lamp from Target for the new room, which I love.

The girls seem to really like the play room. Geoff put in Peyton's 25 inch flat screen TV and DVD player in the room as well. I'm not sure about the TV in the room, especially when they get older. I would like to put desks in the room once they start grade school. My parents never let us have a TV in our room growing up. I think it may be a distraction. We did watch a super cute Strawberry Shortcake video last night in the room though. We'll see how long the TV's last.

Daddy is watching the girls tonight by himself! Well, Grammie picked up the girls so I'm sure she will stay and help daddy get the girls to bed. I'm going to dinner and a movie with my sister. She is insisting on Ironman 2 and I want to see Robin Hood. Hopefully we won't be out too late since I have a soccer game at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. I'm having another sleepover at my parents! :) I will miss the cute little face Logan makes when I come home every day. She screams... MOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY while she's running towards me to give me a big hug. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment