May 31, 2010

Weekend Fun... For The Girls

The girls weekend was full of activities, unfortunately I worked the entire weekend. Geoff worked at the stadium as well so my friends and family came to the rescue. Saturday night I was able to get out of the office in the afternoon so the girls and I went to Pat and Tina's house warming party. They moved about 2 minutes from my house so it's nice to know more people in our neighborhood.

Of course I didn't get pictures of the house however, I did get pictures of my girls with their new friend Sully. How cute are they?






On Sunday, I had to work again so my wonderful friend Rachel took the girls to church and then the girls got a chance to go swimming at her pool. I showed up around dinner time so here are a couple pictures of the girls playing outside in the courtyard at Rachel's house.









Geoff did not have to work on Memorial Day so he took the girls to Matt and Sarah's house for a bbq and they went swimming in the pool. I was expecting to work a couple hours that day however, I didn't get off work until after 9:00 p.m. so I missed all the fun. Geoff didn't have a camera so there are no pictures either... bummer!!!

I had to include these silly pictures of Logan. She loves wearing baseball hats backwards and glasses. She makes me giggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment