August 8, 2010

July 31st Weekend

We started our weekend by heading to the Block with my niece Shea, who was in town from Oregon. We had lunch and walked around for a bit. Of course, I took some photos.



Friday night, we headed to the Angels game with Uncle Mark and Shea. We went to visit grammie before the game and she put tattoos on the girls faces. The Angels finally won!


Saturday morning, our family had breakfast with Shea and Mark as they were leaving to head back to Oregon in the afternoon. Once we finished with breakfast, the girls and I headed to Peyton's swim lesson and tumbling class. The weather has been cold in the morning in HB and the pool is not heated. Peyton gets out of the pool with purple lips. We finished at swim lessons and headed to Peyton's last tumbling class. The teacher planned a little party after the class with snacks and juice boxes. Peyton even received a certificate for completing the class. I must say, she is getting the hang of doing a kart wheel.





After tumbling class, I took the girls to the park. The girls absolutely love going to the park. They hate it when I say, its time to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment