August 8, 2010

August 8th Weekend

Friday night, the girls and I headed to my parent's house for dinner. Geoff was golfing earlier in the day, so he stayed home and hung out with his friend John.

Auntie Carol made a really yummy dinner and she also made Star Wars cookies for the girls to decorate. The girls did such a good job and we brought an entire plate full of cookies home for daddy.







Saturday, our neighbors had a waterslide in front of their house for a birthday party. Logan was so excited to give it a try.


Saturday night, we went to my best friend Linda's house for dinner. Peyton and Logan had so much fun playing with Linda's daughter, Emma. They all rode on Razors and it scared the heck out of me. Peyton was keeping a close eye on Emma so she could figure out how to ride the Razor. Let's just say I was a little nervous, but Peyton really got the hang of it. We didn't leave their house until after 11:00 p.m and I was the only one awake on the way home.



Sunday morning, I got a chance to do some shopping by myself. I was on a mission to buy a pair of shoes. I headed towards SCP and decided to start at Nordstrom Rack... I was only successful in buying a pair of school shoes for Peyton. Next stop, DSW. I found a pair of shoes that were on sale. I never have luck at those kind of stores for some reason. I left DSW and decided to head home. I ended up taking the girls to Rachel's house so they could go swimming. Peyton wanted to show me how she can do a hand stand in the pool and instead she ended up doing a flip under water. She was so excited when she came up out of the water. Logan had her floaties on her arms and she was getting very brave. It started to get super cold outside so we decided it was time to get out of the pool and run home to say bye to daddy since he was leaving for work.





1 comment: