June 3, 2011

Easter... Just a Little Late

As you can see, I've been a little behind on updating the blog.  I completely forgot to do a post dedicated to Easter... so here it is. 

The Easter Bunny showed up at our house on the Saturday before Easter. Both the girls were so scared when Mr. Easter Bunny walked in the house. Logan pretty much cried the whole time and Peyton was very suspicious of the Easter Bunny. The guy hiding in the suit was my brother John! My brother has rented a bunny suit for the past couple years to surprise one of his friend's child. John thought it would be nice to come to the house to surprise the girls, the girls didn't think it was nice at all. My brother never spoke once, which was surprising in itself. He was there about 10 minutes and when he left, Peyton said, "Was that Uncle John dressed in a bunny suit?" What a nice uncle!

That would be my brother in the bunny suit!  Who would have thought?

Coloring Easter Eggs

The first Easter egg hunt with cousin Nick.



Easter dinner at my parent's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment