August 28, 2011

Attempt At Being A Photographer With Logan

Logan and I both woke up very early this morning so I decided to go and take some pictures of her with my new camera lens. We headed to OC Mart Mix as I thought it would be a great place to take pictures. If you have never been there before, you should seriously check it out. On Saturday, my brother and I went to the farmer's market right outside the OC Mart Mix so I got a chance to check it out. Logan and I started out with breakfast and then walked around so I could take some pictures. I was super happy to see that some of the photos turned out pretty good. Towards the end of this post, I changed the effects of some of photos to change it up a bit. Enjoy!

One of my favorites.
Another favorite.
Standing in front of The Lime Truck's restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment