June 6, 2010

Beach and Swimming

We are loving the weather lately!! The weather was so beautiful so we spent most of our weekend outside by the pool.

During the week, Peyton and Logan started their private swim lessons. Peyton loves it and Logan hates it. You can tell by their faces who likes it and who doesn't? :)










Once we finished with swim lessons, we took the girls out for some ice cream.



After going to one of the swim lessons, I decided to pick up some goggles for the girls. Once again, Peyton loves them and Logan hates them.


Friday night I rushed home from work so we could go to Ruby's on the HB Pier. We all love going to that restaurant since it is so kid friendly and you can't beat the view!





This was Logan's facial expression when I told her we were leaving the beach. Sadness!

During the day on Saturday, I had to work so Geoff and the girls played in the little swimming pool we have at the house. When I got home, Peyton wanted to show me how she could surf on her mini surfboard.




Saturday night, my parents took Peyton to the Lion King at the Performing Arts Center. I wasn't sure how she would do but, according to my parents, she really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, she fell asleep after the intermission. Sunday morning she woke up and was so excited to tell me how much she enjoyed the performance. My mom told that when they arrived to sit in their seats, Peyton asked my parents, "Are they going to take away that curtain so I can see the movie screen?" So she officially went to her first Broadway Show. Here are a couple pictures before taking her to my parent's house. I love this cute little dress and she is always posing for pictures now.



While Peyton was at the Lion King, Grammie watched Logan so Geoff and I could go to our good friend Tom's baseball game in Lake Elsinore. Tom is the coach for Dana Hills High School and unfortunately they lost to Mater Dei. BOOOO!!! :) We were bummed that his team lost, hopefully next year!

Once we left the baseball game, we headed to my brother's house for Jackie's 40th birthday party.


Sunday afternoon was spent at my parent's house so we could get the girls use to the pool. Logan did very well with the little floaties on her arms. Peyton was pretty brave jumping off the diving board and swimming to dad. Peyton is doing so well with swimming and picked it up immediately. Logan just needs to get use to her little face getting wet. She hates going under water! Doesn't Logan look like a little diva walking around the pool in her sunglasses.





No comments:

Post a Comment