June 20, 2010

Angels Game

During the week, the girls and I went to the Angels v. Brewers game. Our friend Sara was able to get a suite so it was much easier to take the girls by myself. Note to self, if I ever sit in a suite again, I will not order chicken nuggets in the suite. I will take my lazy rear end downstairs to get the girls chicken stars from Carl's Jr. next time. I stupidly ordered chicken nuggets inside the suite and $138 later, I got the silly chicken nuggets I wanted for the kids to eat for dinner. I didn't realize I was ordering for the entire suite, I just wanted 2 chicken nuggets and instead I got 20 with a big bowl of ranch and bbq sauce. Peyton handed me a card that was in the suite (which was for the clublevel folks that were not sitting in suite). Those chicken nuggets were $9.50... not $138!!! Never again... never again!!! :) The friends in the suite with us were nice enough to give me part of the money which was nice. Daddy got a chance to come up a visit us too while he was working. Unfortunately, the Angels lost that night too!

Ok, back to my chicken issue... can you see the menu card on the floor, to the right of Peyton's feet... that was the menu I ordered from, not realizing that was for the people below us. ARGH!!! That darn usher that left them on the floor of our suite!

They gave away these cute fedora hats.







No comments:

Post a Comment