June 13, 2010

Sleepovers

The girls and I had two sleepovers this weekend... Friday night at grandma and papa's house and Saturday at Annie and Tom's house. Daddy spent Saturday night with us at Annie and Tom's house. I had a soccer game Saturday morning so I was going to take Peyton for a sleepover Friday night at my parent's house. Logan realized we were leaving so she said she wanted to go too. Logan immediately got her flip flops on and said, let's go momma. I couldn't say no, so the girls and I headed to my parents for the night.

Saturday night, we headed to Pizza Port for dinner with the Faris family. The kids spent most of their time (and my change from the bottom of my purse) at the little quarter machines getting toys, tattoos and stickers. After dinner, we headed to Annie and Tom's house so the kids could go swimming. We ended up spending the night, which was a great idea because Sunday morning Tom and Geoff picked up the yummiest breakfast burritos in the world. Oh how I love breakfast burritos!!!



How can Peyton see out of her goggles with all the fog in them?




No comments:

Post a Comment