July 22, 2010

The All Star Game Festivities

We were all so excited that the All Star Game was taking place in Anaheim this year. I was even more excited that I was able to go to the game!

The festivities for me started on Monday night, when we were invited to go to Oakley's corporate office for a MLB All Star Game party. Sara & Josh, Annie & Tom and Kyle joined in the fun. Lil Jon was the DJ, Shwayze performed on stage and the drinks were free! Geoff arrived once he finished with work. The music flowed all night long and I danced all night long. I had so much fun and didn't get home until 3:00 a.m. Yikes! I took the day off on Tuesday to recover and rest since I was going to the All Star Game in the evening.

We arrived at Oakley and had to walk along the red carpet. Of course, I had my camera... but they wouldn't let me take it in to the party. Sadness!



I went to the All Star Game with my dad, brother and brother in law. We had great seats, unfortunately, they were in the sun for a while. Annie and Tom had tickets to the game too so we got to spend some time with them. They had so much going on before the game and love when they have the fighter jets fly over the stadium after the National Anthem. Brings me to tears ever time!

Isn't this a pretty picture outside of the stadium.









No comments:

Post a Comment