July 19, 2010

July 10th Weekend and Logan is Potty Trained!

Every Saturday morning, we take Peyton to her swim lesson. She's loving it! Once she is finished with swim lessons, we have a little bit of time to play at the local playground and then Peyton goes to her tumbling class. I dropped Peyton off in the gym and Logan was dying to stay and she started to take her shoes off. I had to tell her the class was just for Peyton and she cried. I felt so bad! So Logan and I went back to the playground and played for an hour before we had to pick up Peyton.







Logan is officially potty trained! My daycare provider and I have been working with her and she's doing awesome. She insists on wearing her Elmo underwear and she gets so excited when she screams that she has to go potty. We often take trips to bathroom with no success but she's getting the hang of it. We are proud of her and she's so proud of herself.

After Peyton's tumbling class, we headed to Emma's 5th birthday party. The girls jumped in the bounce house and played in the toy room. I got a chance to mingle with friends. One day, I will get a picture of the two girls where they are both smiling and looking at the camera.



We left Emma's party and headed to the stadium to see daddy and Grammie. Daddy picked us up in the golf cart and took us around the stadium so we could see everything that was being set up for the All Star Game. Peyton ended going home with Grammie to have a sleepover. She was so excited!!!! Logan ended up falling asleep on the way home so I was able to relax for a bit. She woke up around 7:00 p.m. and we headed to Wahoo's for dinner. I don't remember the last time Logan and I had a chance to spend an evening together so it was nice.








Sunday morning, Logan and I picked up Peyton from Grammie's house and we headed to Andrew's house to watch the World Cup Soccer game and BBQ. I'm not a big fan or ribs because I think it's gross to eat meat off a bone but I'm telling you.... he made the best ribs I have ever had! So yummy! Auntie Carol french braided the girls hair after the soccer game (Spain won).





We left Andrew's house to go home so the girls could play on their new slip n slide. I preferred the one from Julie's 4th of July party, but I think this one will do for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment