July 31, 2010

July 20 Something Weekend

My sister Karen and her family were in town this weekend from Oregon. Geoff finally had some time off at the stadium, so we headed to my parent's house so we could spend some time with Karen and her fam since they weren't going to be here in Cali too long.

The girls played in the pool. Peyton was showing Uncle Mark that she could swim underwater to get a toy and Logan was showing all of us that she can hold on to the edge of the pool and move all the way to the step in the deep end.




After the girls finished swimming, Grammie came over to my parent's house to pick up the girls because she was going to watch them while we went to my sister's house for her anniversary party. Here are some photos from before and during the party.












Sunday morning, we headed to the beach to spend some time with Emily and her family. Peyton and Logan had so much fun playing with the kids at the beach, but I think they were most excited about Momma Kay joining in on the fun too. My nieces, Shea and Candace, and my brother in law Mark, joined us as well. It was such a wonderful day at the beach!











No comments:

Post a Comment