June 17, 2012

Father's Day

I have the most amazing dad, and the girls and I got to spend the entire day with him. Geoff had to work at 8:00 a.m. this morning and it's about 11:30 p.m. and he's still not home. Definitely a long day for daddy. The girls really missed him. We will have to celebrate with a special dinner or breakfast once the Angels go out of town.

We started our morning off with church and then we hit up the local donut store. That was Logan's idea. Unfortunately, Peyton wasn't feeling well and she seemed to be running a bit hot. We headed to my parent's house so we could bake some goodies for dessert. Peyton ended up taking a 3 hour nap, which she really needed. Logan helped me in the kitchen... which is one of her favorite things to do.  In the late afternoon, we had dinner at my brother's house.   Peyton had some magic Motrin so she was her happy, smiley self for a while.  We headed home a little earlier since the girls had such a busy weekend.  Peyton only has 3 days of school left so I'm hoping she's better in the morning.

Happy Father's day dad!









The girls picked out this Angels shirt for Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment