June 2, 2012

Light Up The Halo

The girls, Grammie and I went to the Angels game on Friday night. It was such a great game and we had awesome seats. The seats were right behind the visiting dugout so I attempted to take some photos of the players for Peyton. I took them with my mini Canon so some of them are a bit blurry. Peyton loves going to baseball games now that she played softball. She totally pays attention the entire game and she has so many questions, which I just love. The Angels ended up winning, it was Big Bang Friday and by the end of the night, the girls were exhausted! Peyton's new favorite player is Mike Trout, with Torii Hunter at a close second.  She asked me during the game if Albert Puljos knows her... she makes me giggle.







Daddy came to visit for a few minutes.







No comments:

Post a Comment