June 25, 2012

Yogurtland

Friday night we went with our friends to one of my favorite restaurants... Baja Fish. We went back on Sunday night too. Back to Friday... we have a Yogurtland right by our house and we have never gone there before because it's always so crowded. We usually go to the yogurt shop across the street, as there is never a line out the door like when we drive by Yogurtland. So Friday night, after dinner, we hit up Yogurtland. There was no line, which was awesome! I have to admit, the yogurt is way better than the little shop across the street. I guess we should have checked it out a lot sooner! The kids really enjoyed it too!


Mom, please stop taking pictures of me while I'm eating! 


My friend watched Peyton during the day on Friday since Geoff had to work at 1:00 p.m. I showed up at the house and the girls were dressed like twins. They look so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment