February 9, 2010

The girls and I are exhausted

So tonight didn't go as well as I expected. The girls didn't go to bed until after 9:45!! Logan was crying in her crib for 30 minutes, which kept Peyton up! Needless to say, both girls are asleep with me in my bed. I'm tempted to sleep in Peyton's room tonight. All I'm asking for is a little sleep here! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning. I'm going to have two tired girls to take care of. I need to remember patience and maybe the girls will be so tired tomorrow night, we won't have a repeat of tonight.

I recorded some videos tonight on the Flip camera so I will post tomorrow. Peyton was very excited to tell daddy happy valentines day! After bath time we put together valentines day cards for the girls to take to school on Thursday.

Off to bed I go...6:15 am will be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment