February 10, 2010

Tonight will be better!

The girls and I went to bed sometime after 10:15 p.m. last night. Poor Logan sounds like she's getting a little cough. Her cough kept me up last night so around 3:30 a.m. I went in to Peyton's bed to get some much needed sleep. I woke up around 6:30 a.m., started lunch for the girls, got myself ready and then I heard sounds of little feet upstairs. Logan was up by 7:15 a.m. and Peyton was tossing and turning in bed. Both the girls seemed very tired this morning. Logan especially! We were off to school by 7:50 a.m. On the way to school I asked Logan if she was excited to go to school today and she said, "NO MOMMY". She was not happy about going to school today. Apparently yesterday was difficult for Logan. The teacher said they ended up having Peyton go in to Logan's class after lunch because Logan was crying. The teacher said Peyton was a great big sister. I knew it was going to be difficult for Logan to adjust but it kills me that she's crying at school throughout the day and not just when I drop her off! So we go to the classroom this morning and I drop both the girls off in the same classroom and I run out. I can here Logan screaming. Breaks my heart!! I end up forgetting something in the car so I pick up what's in the car and drop it off in Peyton's class and I can still hear Logan crying. I peaked through the window and she's just standing all by herself crying! I keep telling myself it will get better, it will take time to adjust. Logan's teacher requested I bring in a family photo so Logan can look at it throughout the day… can I bring in a family album? Will this make her better… one can only hope! I will do whatever it takes.

As tired as the girls are, they were in a great mood last night which is good. They have been perfect angels during dinner and bath time. Peyton especially has been so helpful and she's been a great listener! When we get home today, we'll be finishing up our Valentine cards for daddy and the kids at school. I hope tonight is better than last as for as bed time goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment