April 11, 2010

Angels Game

The Angels lost, however, we had a great time at the game. The girls were so good the entire time, which made me think... we can do this more often. I wasn't sure how Logan would act during the game, but she pretty much sat on my lap the entire time and looked at pictures on my phone. I figured she would want to get out of the seat and try walking in the aisles or kick the chair in front of me. She was so good and she LOVED the firework show at the end. Daddy came to visit us a couple times as well. Peyton had fun playing with Brandon and actually watching the game. Auntie Jill and I had a chance to catch up a bit and I was reminded several times how much she does not like the third baseman for the Angels, Brandon Wood. Basically, he had a really bad night. The game ended up lasting much longer than I had expected however, we stayed for the firework show and we didn't get home until 11:30 that night. Peyton didn't even fall asleep on the way home because she just kept chatting with me! Both the girls didn't wake up until about 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning, which shocked me!








No comments:

Post a Comment