March 16, 2010

Amazing Weather!

The last two days have been so beautiful and hot! We arrived home this evening around 5:30 pm. The house was a sauna inside so I opened all the windows. I rushed to make dinner so we could spent some time outside before it got dark. The neighbors' kids came over and they all went outside to play, ride bikes and scooters too. I'm glad it will be nice tomorrow as well. We picked out oufits for St. Pattys Day. Peyton decided on a shirt that has a green flower. Logan is going to wear her froggy shirt. We stopped by the grocery store on the way home from school to buy mini muffins for Peyton's St. Pattys Day party. We also finished the letter for Miss Carlos which we need to turn in. The PTA is putting together books for the teachers since next week is teacher appreciation week. All the kids were asked to prepare a letter on why they think their teacher is so special. I hope we get to see the completed book once Miss Carlos receives it. Off to bed I go. I hope I don't fall asleep in Peyton's bed. Btw... These mornings are killing me because of the time change. Late, late, late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment