March 2, 2010

Preschool and Logan's Back at Momma Kay's House

As of February 22, 2010, Logan is no longer at preschool. She just wasn't ready yet… even the teachers agreed. Apparently, having Logan at school was difficult for Peyton too. The teacher said there were days that Peyton was upset because Logan was crying. So Logan is back at Momma Kay's and loving it! The first day back at Momma Kay's was amazing. I was in the kitchen talking with Kay and Logan says to me, "Bye Mom." From that moment, I knew Momma Kay's is the place for her. She was so excited to see her friends and I was so relieved to see her happy again. Our mornings and evenings have been so much better too! The old Logan is officially back!

I thought Peyton would say that she didn't want to go to school once she realized that Logan is no longer at preschool.
However, she's been great and I think she only mentioned once that she wanted to go see Momma Kay.

I forgot to post information about Peyton's first Trike A Thon. On February 19th, Peyton's school had its first Trike A Thon. The kids were able to bring their bikes to school and decorate them as well. Some of the bike decorations were so creative! Each class was allocated 15 minutes to do laps around the track. Peyton did 24 laps!! Peyton received an award, which she was very excited about! Unfortunately, I did not attend so I didn't get any pictures. :(

Yesterday, Peyton received two good day awards at school. I had a little chat with her in the morning to remind her how important it is to be a good listener and follow direction at school. She was so proud she received the awards and wanted me to take a picture of them so daddy could see.

Here are some of Peyton's recent artwork from school. When I picked her up from school yesterday, I noticed her classroom was filled with more artwork... some really cute stuff too! So when she brings those home, I will post them.



No comments:

Post a Comment