March 31, 2010

Daddy!!!!

Peyton woke up this morning jumping and rolling in her bed screaming...daddy comes home tonight!!! It was so cute! She also said, "Mommy, I think daddy missed me the most because he likes me the bestest." I giggled and told her daddy missed everyone! Geoff's flight doesn't land at OC Airport until 9:15 p.m. so I'm hoping the kids stay up for his arrival. They are both so excited, so I'm sure they will stay up. Heck, they can sleep in tomorrow!

Yesterday, we had the carpets and dining room chairs cleaned at the house... which was awesome! The carpets look brand new and the yucky stains are gone! Now, hopefully we can keep them clean.

I took some pictures of the girls last night... heck I take pictures of the girls practically every night. :)

This picture of Logan makes me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment