March 2, 2010

Kids Say The Silliest Things!


The other day, Peyton and I were driving together to pick up Logan at Momma Kay's house. We then headed to my parent's house for dinner. I didn't have any music on, so Peyton was very chatty in the car. Here are just some of things she was saying.

P - Does daddy have a bed in Arizona to sleep on or does he just stay awake and watch TV all night?
M - Yes, he has a bed.
P - Well how many pillows does he have?
M - 2 pillows.
P - Well who lays on the other pillow?
M - Nobody, just daddy.
P - Well maybe if I have a sleepover in Arizona, I could sleep on it.
M - Sure, you could use the extra pillow.
P - But I'm not going to cry for mommy because my dad is already there.
_________________________

P - Singing... Daddy, I miss you a Merry Christmas, I miss you a Merry Christmas, I miss you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year, I love you daddy!
_________________________

P - I'm going to have the cereal in the blue box since daddy's favorite color is blue. I'm going to use the blue bowl too because daddy would like that.
__________________________

P - Why do you call me sweetie instead of mommasita. I like mommasita better.
_________________________

P - (Wearing her sunglasses) Singing... I got my locs on, I got my locs on. You can't see my eyes, you can't see my eyes. Because I got my locs on.

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute. I want to hear the "I got my locs on" song in person :)

    ReplyDelete