March 12, 2010

Ready for the Weekend!

Hooray it's the weekend! Grammie is picking the girls up from daycare and school today and she's going to have a sleepover tonight! I have a soccer game at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow in Corona so she's going to help with the kids in the morning. I haven't played in a while since we've had rain so I'm excited to get some much needed exercise! Our friends Claire and Addison are going to come over tonight to play with the girls. I haven't told them yet so it will be a big surprise!

Tomorrow we have Cousin Nick's 5th birthday party!! We're going to Build A Bear at Downtown Disney. Peyton is very excited to pick out another stuffed animal. Two Build A Bear parties in one week is so exciting. We'll see what the girls pick this time. At last weeks party, Peyton picked a dog and Logan picked a bunny. The party is also set to be a sleepover, we'll see if Peyton and Logan want to partake in that. Peyton maybe... Logan... probably not (well may be if I spent the night too) :)

Sunday we are going to my friend Julie's house so the girls can play with Keelan. They have a huge backyard, trampoline and playset so I know the girls will have a great time. It will be nice catching up with Julie since I haven't seen her in a while. I'll post pictures later of all our activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment