March 30, 2010

One More Day!!!

Daddy returns home tomorrow evening, and we're soooo excited! We all can't wait to see him!

My trip to Arizona this past weekend was great! Geoff and I went to dinner Friday and Saturday night. We went to a restaurant called My Big Fat Greek Restaurant… which I LOVE! During the day on Saturday I updated the girls baby books. I ended up going to the Angels game during the 6th inning and then hung out with Geoff after the game while he finished working. He introduced me to several players, which I had no idea who half of them were. Where is the team from 2002 that I knew so well? I obviously know Scot Shields and Torii Hunter, other than that, I'm not sure who the heck I met. But, they were all very nice! Saturday night we went to Mastro's City Hall which was really nice and really packed full of baseball players. Geoff seemed to know half the crowd dining! We sat across from Torii Hunter, Derek Lee, and a bunch more players who I don't remember. It was really fun and the food was awesome! I had an early flight home on Sunday so I was able to spend the entire day with the girls.

Grammie watched the girls over the weekend and she said they were great for her which is so comforting. They were perfect angels. Grammie picked me up from the airport and the girls were in the baggage claim area when I arrived. It was the best "Welcome Home" ever! They were both so excited to see me coming down the elevator. I wish I had it on tape, it was truly that cute!

It was so beautiful on Sunday, so Grammie made a stop at Target and picked up a swimming pool for the girls. We filled it up and the girls played in the water. I'm very excited they will have swim lessons this summer. I did some gardening as well and my legs still hurt today, two days later!




No comments:

Post a Comment