March 2, 2010

Visit To The Mall

This past Sunday the girls and I went to the mall to meet up with Grammie, Nancy, Wendy and cousin Nick. We started off with lunch at our favorite restaurant Corner Bakery. Here's a picture of the Peyton and Nick at Corner Bakery. I forgot my camera so I had to resort to pictures from my phone.

After eating at Corner Bakery, we headed to Rain Forest Café to check out the animals and fishes. Here's a picture of Logan and Wendy checking out the fishes. The kids had fun putting a penny in the little machine and picking out a design. Peyton wanted to make one for daddy that had the Angels on it. Peyton insisted I take a picture and forward it to daddy.


Once we left Rain Forest Café, Peyton and Nick wanted to go on the carousel. Here's a picture of Peyton and Nick making silly faces while waiting in line. For a brief moment, Logan decided she wanted to go too. Once Grammie sat her on a horsey, she wasn't very interested and wanted off! She sat very patiently waiting for the kids to finish their ride.



See's Candies… here we come. I think it was a good move on See's Candies part to move their store close to the carousel. Of course we had to make a stop after riding on the carousel. Peyton picked out a bag of jelly beans and Grammie picked out a box of my favorite… nuts and chews. Peyton was nice enough to share her jelly beans, however, Logan didn't like them.

We then headed to Nordstrom to check out shoes for the kids. We were trying to find shoes to match the girls Easter dresses. We didn't succeed. Peyton did end up with a very cute, bright and colorful pair of Sketchers. They have sparkles on the toes and they even light up. She ended up keeping them on once Grammie bought them. Nick got a cool pair of Adidas shoes as well.

Once we finished shopping, it was time to head home. Grammie ended up coming home with us. Logan fell asleep on the way home so we had a chance to play with a mini Barbie set that Peyton has been begging to open. I am truly shocked at how many pieces this set had. I had to put some of it in the trash because I knew if any thing got left behind, it would end up in Logan's mouth. We ended up having Chipotle for dinner that night. Grammie and I both agreed, we prefer Wahoo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment