March 11, 2010

More Artwork and More Organizing

Peyton brought home more artwork yesterday from preschool. I just love how creative the teacher's are. I really need to take a class on creativity. She made a cute little gecko which she wanted to tape to the kitchen window next to the Easter eggs. She also made a snake out of a paper plate. And last, but not least a picture with stars made from stamps.




As I posted earlier, in order for the house to be organized, I bought this storage organizer from Target. Grammie and I cleaned out the toy closet and all the toy bins. We also went through the house to find all the coloring books, crayons, pens, etc. Once we went through everything, we organized the toys in the bins. Peyton and Logan even helped put it together.

Here's a couple of pictures I took last night of the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment